Working At De Marque
The De Marque team is made up of passionate and creative people with interdisciplinary talents who work in a respectful and collaborative environment. The challenges are numerous and stimulating and the results are rewarding.
We are dedicated to promoting culture in the digital space through innovation so it can shine throughout the world.
Our social life is at the heart of everything we do. De Marque has a dedicated club that organizes special events, including our Christmas Party and the traditional Summer Lobster Party.
Our weeks are filled with several recurring activities: Thursday lunch at La Barberie, a book club, video game Fridays, happy hours, and more! Plus, your birthday lunch is on us!
Working At De Marque: 100% flexible.
From the office or from home, your work week is suited to your life.
- Pick your schedule: Early morning, late night, weekdays, weekends, 4 or 5 days a week…
- Pick your work space: at the office, at home, or wherever you may be. 🌎
- Stay in control of your schedule: set the routine that works best for you and your family while keeping options open for the unexpected.
Our goal is to offer a work week with supportive and flexible management in which our strong collaborative culture can thrive.
It’s In Our Nature
The De Marque team is very close-knit. Whether our members are near or far, we remain united in the goal of connecting creators to people across the world so culture can thrive everywhere.
Submit your application
If this challenge interests you, please email your application to the Human Resources Department.
There Are Advantages To Working With Us.
35-Hour Work Week
Favors work/family balance and personal well-being.
All team members benefit from a subscription to a telemedicine service for them and their families
Flexible Remote Work Schedule
Whether in the office or at home, the De Marque team collaborates from anywhere
- A company-supplied MacBook
- 3 weeks vacation in the first year
- An annual salary review
- An RRSP with employer contribution
- Access to our online digital resources
- A group insurance (50% paid)
- Transportation allowance available
- A financial incentive for physical activity
- A gym and a grocery store in the Quebec City building